July 1, 2012

Every Home Should Have Just a Little.......Animal

I don’t know what it is about animal print fabrics but they really do go one way or the other, super kitsch and hideous like those horrible, cheap, polyester faux furs or stylish and luxurious like a gorgeous Beacon Hill Cheetah pattern velvet. I of course am partial to the latter and sitting here writing this tonight realise I have at least 3 within my sight and one more one my purchasing list that I want to upholster my Chippendale chair seat in.
To me just a little hint here and there adds interest and intrigue and there really are so many to choose from, my favourite at the moment, Giraffe!
My absolute favourite! Wish I had enough conviction to live with this, the pink trim detail, the green desk and matching fabric and wallpaper!

A whole occasional chair in Zebra print fabric, may sound out there but in this subtle tonal conbination it looks great!
Schumacher Leopard Linen

Now this may be pushing it for most but I think it is just perfect in this interior, it doesn't fight with anything and I think that's why it works!
Not crash hot on the scatters on the sofa, but this front scatter and ottoman in the peach,wow!

Now this is me! Contrast piping in Kelly Green and the cutest little Cheetah scatter in the same, love it!
Love the Zebra print drapes in this gorgeous duck egg blue, great compliment to the matching Chipendale chair.
Highland Court Strafford Collection
I love this! The colour, the pattern and the detail in that ottoman, sensational!

For more fabulous ways to incorporate a little of your wild side into your interior, visit my Pinterest page http://pinterest.com/bobbinscissors/pattern-animal/












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...