May 22, 2012

Forgot to tell you, I escaped the cold!

I forgot to tell you all that I am away this week for work, visiting all of my lovely clients in far north Queensland! It was only three days ago I was complaining about how cold it is and now I am in the beautiful and balmy north where it is currently 28 degrees and sunshiny, it never disappoints!
So since I am all sunshine, beaches and rainforest I thought why not look at some fabrics that can evoke that nautical/coastal/tropical feeling back home!

This style makes me think of two of my dearest friends Scott and McCall who both love this tropical/coastal look and are in the process of creating homes full of fun, light and colour, this post is dedicated to you! 

Robert Allen Regatta Club colour Sand Dune - This is a definite me fabric


Tommy Bahama Swaying Palms - this would be a definite for both Scott and McCall!
Lulu DK Rope - different to Lula - this girl is my pick, love her collection!
Lula Deliscious Monster Colour Chartreus - different to Lulu DK!



Lulu DK Mari - I can see McCall stretching this one over a canvas for the lounge room to accompany her soon to arrive cushions!


Tommy Bahama TBO Rising Sun - Scott this has your name written all over it!



Christopher Farr Brisa



When I get back home I will also cover this style on a Pinterest page so stay tuned!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...